04 January 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha

1st day back at the music school after a 2-week break.
Can sense that my human is less than enthusiastic to start.
Lots of new students...
Almost all under the tutelage of someone else before.
Luckily he didn't have to deal with really bad habits.

Timetable was a bit screwed up due to oversight and miscommunication.
He told me he'll settle the timetable later.
Had to ask Boris for a ride to Esplanade.

My human brought his parents and god mum to
the 20th anniversary production of Beauty World.
Bigger, more colourful, more sets and costume changes.
New songs added too.
Quite a good experience,
singing was way better than the previous production,
and the preview on TV at the
Prez's Star Charity Show.
My human was glad he brought parents and god mum.
They enjoyed the show.

He really enjoyed the production too,
singing along, short of cha-cha-cha-ing along the aisle.
That would be soooo embarrassing.
Although he knows the story already,
I could still see tears streaking down his cheeks
towards the end of the show.
Too emotional.....

As usual, he bought the programme and the CD
(playing in the background now as I blog)

After the show, they had dinner at Glutton Square.
my human bought too much food -
$8 of Char Kway Teow AND Fried Prawn mee.
Well, my human had to finish most of the food.
He just told me he felt like sticking his finger in....
But in the end, he reached for the Vitagen in the fridge.

Can see him yawn now.....
Think he should get some rest
before the crazy weekend approaches.

Rest well my human......

No comments: